WRL Advertising is seeking a Motions Graphics intern. Ideal candidates will have a strong animations background and a relevant portfolio. This person will also have a working knowledge of After Effects and the Adobe suite, can take direction, meet deadlines, take detailed notes, and be very responsive to both clients and internal coworkers.
This paid internship allows a senior or postgraduate student to gain real world, hands-on experience through valuable client work. This internship is used as a gateway to a possible permanent account executive position at WRL.
This position is responsible for supporting the Director of Video & Motion Graphics in implementing a variety of projects.
The selected candidate will work in a creative, fast-paced environment with exposure to a variety of marketing and communications focus areas. You will get the opportunity for professional growth by working in a variety of industries including consumer, non-profit, B2B, B2C, industrial, manufacturing, education, healthcare, retail, technology, etc.
- Experience with After Effects & the Adobe Suite
- Strong understanding the principles of animation
- Experience with various editing plugins
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Lives in or near the Akron/Canton, Ohio area (NOT a Remote position)
- Some video shooting skills, composition and color correcting
- Has a relevant portfolio
- Experience with Panasonic / Nikon cameras. Atomos recorders, gimbals, audio gear
- Experience with interviewing, locations, talent management
- VFX experience, 3dsMax, other similar applications
- Graphic Design Skills
If you’re interested in joining the WRL team, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) to your portfolio in the application message box.
No phone calls please. Help us generate + positive results today!