WRL Advertising is currently seeking an experienced, full-time Paid Ad Specialist to join our team. This position is for an individual with strong web developing, analytical and tactical skills, who is eager to contribute to WRL’s creative fast-paced ad-agency. This position also requires strong communication and organizational skills in order to help clients better understand their business for optimal success.
The duties of this position include:
- Develop techniques and methods to streamline/automate interactive marketing insights, reporting and analysis
- Perform baseline audits prior to campaigns
- Define metrics and measures for PPC success
- Manage and optimize daily PPC campaigns for keywords, ad copy and quality scores
- Monitor social media conversations and providing reputation management
- Market research for drafting post copy for organic and promotional content
- Aggregate and analyze data for competitive social audits and analyses
- Expertise on all current popular social media and online marketing platforms
- Research new platforms/developments in social media and web marketing
- Client reporting and interactions
- Work closely with all different WRL employees & vendors to plan campaigns and marketing strategy
Education and Experience Required:
- 4-year college-level degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years in search engine marketing or social media marketing (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube Ads)
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, social media, and Internet marketing. Google certifications are a plus.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.