WRL Advertising is seeking a full-time Video Editor/Motion Graphics Artist. This position is responsible for helping to plan, design, direct, and produce video and motion graphics projects. Ideal candidates will have a strong designer background and portfolio of video editing examples. This person will also have a working knowledge of audio/video gear, is willing to travel from time to time, can take direction and meet deadlines, and take detailed notes and be very responsive to both clients and internal coworkers.
This position is responsible for supporting the Director of Motion Graphics and the Videographer/3D & Motion Graphic Designer in implementing a variety of projects.
The selected candidate will work in a creative, fast-paced environment with exposure to a variety of marketing and communications focus areas. You will get the opportunity for professional growth by working in a variety of industries including consumer, non-profit, B2B, B2C, industrial, manufacturing, education, healthcare, retail, technology, etc.
- 3-5 years experience with After Effects & Premiere
- Excellent video shooting skills, composition and color correcting
- Experience with various editing plugins
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Lives in or near the Akron/Canton, Ohio area (NOT a Remote position)
- Has a relevant portfolio
- Experience with Panasonic / Nikon cameras. Atomos recorders, gimbals, audio gear
- Experience with interviewing, locations, talent management
- VFX experience, 3dsMax, other similar applications
- Graphic Design Skills
If you’re interested in joining the WRL team, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) to your portfolio in the application message box.
No phone calls please. Help us generate + positive results today!