The WRL Team
Our team is youthful, creative and tech-savvy, with the right blend of experience
and skills + committed to generating positive results for you.
Jeff LeBeau President
Bob Isenberg VP of Creative Services
Jon Molnar VP Sales & Marketing
- Nickname: Bulldog
- Aspirations: To be a great father and husband each and every day. To grow WRL, provide result-driven services for our clients and empower our employees to reach their potential. To enjoy every day!
- Core Expertise: New Business Development, Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Project Management, Team Management, Networking, and Cold calling
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Message development, Branding, Client collaboration and service, Media negotiating, Vision, Attention to detail, Planning, Organization, Problem solving and Management
- Personal Statement: With our comprehensive service offering, it is important to identify the proper mediums to use to reach a client’s target market while working within their budget. We are most successful when we can partner with our clients and become an extension of their company, working seamlessly together to bring their products and services to a new level.
- Associations/Organizations: Current Board Member of Beacon Charitable Pharmacy, Previous Board Member of Child and Adolescent Services, active in Chamber activities and LSC events.
- Accreditations: Graduate of Leadership Stark County’s 22nd Class, Awarded Stark County Twenty Under 40 in 2017, Graduate of the greatest MAC school – U of A – Go Zips!
- Nickname: Tenacious B
- Aspirations: Nothing has been decided yet. I could turn out to be anyone at all.
- Core Expertise: Design, Branding, Conceptualization, Market strategy, Creative writing, Client collaboration
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Project management, Team management, Talent detection
- Personal Statement: Get noticed and get results. Failure to do this is not worth all the advertising awards in the world. Keep your eye on the goals, and the correct design, concept and strategy will follow.
- Associations/Organizations: Member Canton Advertising Federation, Past Board Member of Canton Advertising Club, Stark State College – Digital Media Advisory Committee
- Accreditations: Winner of numerous CAF Addy awards, CAF Mouse Trap Award for outstanding service, Judge - 2003 Dayton Addy Awards
- Aspirations: To watch my daughters grow and achieve everything they want out of life.
- Core Expertise: New business development, brand building, food styling, direct mail, marketing strategy, food-related advertising
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Trained chef, planning, message development, social media strategy
- Personal Statement: “Without promotion, something terrible happens... nothing!” ~P. T. Barnum
Thomas Budinsky Strategic Creative Director
Tracy Aleman Senior Art Director
Tanette Preas Account Executive
Tayler Strait Account Executive
Bobby Lipps Director of Web Development
- Nickname: Toots
- Aspirations: To be the best version of me that I can be every day
- Core Expertise: New business development, Advertising and marketing strategy, Networking and Relationships
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Branding, Digital Marketing, Attention to detail, Planning, Organization, Problem solving and Management
- Personal Statement: Marketing is my passion. Establishing relationships and going the extra mile for my customers is what it is all about. If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life. -Marc Anthony
- Associations/Organizations: Member of Maranatha Ministries, Alliance Republican Club and Alliance Area Rotary
- Nickname: Tay
- Aspirations: I would love to travel around the world.
- Core Expertise: Sales and Marketing.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Digital/Social Media Marketing.
- Personal Statement: Throughout my life, I have always been attracted to the creative aspect of the world. Whether it was through visual art or listening to music. I knew that when I got older that I would be looking for a position that would pique this interest. Eventually, this evolved into looking at the world of marketing. I am beyond excited to join WRL to expand my knowledge on this subject with such an accredited organization. Also, I am eager to bring in new clients and be a part of this ever-growing team.
- Aspirations: To be a great web developer who goes above and beyond to get the job done.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: OpenCart, E-Commerce, Web Scraping, API integration and plugin development
- Personal Statement: Do what it takes to be happy, work hard and never give up.
David Russ DevOps Engineer / Back end Programmer
Brandon Livengood Director of Digital Marketing
Colin McDevitt Digital Marketing Specialist
- Nickname: Dr. D
- Aspirations: Live to achieve utopian technological singularity
- Core Expertise: Software Development, Web development, and IT infrastructure support
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Innovator and nerd
- Personal Statement: Aiming to provide code that is efficient and infrastructure that is highly available
- Nickname: B
- Aspirations: To watch both my boys grow up to be the best versions of themselves no matter what, and to coach the Cleveland Browns.
- Core Expertise: All things digital with a focus on lead generation and conversion optimization.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Custom web development and building barn doors.
- Personal Statement: From the late great Al Davis: "Just Win Baby"
- Nickname: C-man
- Aspirations: Be the sturdiest digital marketing specialist I can be. One day I hope to be a great husband and even better father.
- Core Expertise: Getting the most out of the available digital marketing tools.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Social Listening, Copywriting, E-mail marketing, E-commerce Content Development.
- Personal Statement: "The legs feed the wolf." - Herb Dean. To find success you must be disciplined in the legwork if you want to eat.
Olivia Huntley Director of Digital Communications
Jess Trambley Communications Specialist
Cindy Boyd Account Executive / Writer
- Aspirations: To travel the world, always in search of new adventures.
- Core Expertise: Strategic writing – for websites, social media, press releases, blogs, proposals, feature stories, etc. – public relations, brand strategy, marketing research and campaigns, and corporate and internal communications.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Media pitching, project management, planning, organization, critical thinking, networking, AP Style, editing.
- Personal Statement: "Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality." – Nikos Kazantzakis
I believe that the key to marketing and communications is not only putting our clients and their needs first, but it’s about building a lasting connection with a well-crafted message and an exceptional story. When a career and a passion come together – vision, creativity and success will soon follow. I have found my passion.
- Associations/Organizations: Member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association, Member of the Beacon Charitable Pharmacy Marketing Committee, Member of the Green Schools Foundation (GSF) Communication Committee
- Nickname: JessTram
- Aspirations: To make a difference.
- Core Expertise: Coaching, leadership, social media content creation, creative thinking, and problem solving
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Team management, business startup, website design, and organization
- Personal Statement: Nothing great ever comes from your comfort zone!
- Nickname: Cindy Lou Who & Cinderella
- Aspirations: Produce the best possible end product for my clients to help them achieve their business goals -- on time, on budget and with a smile.
- Core Expertise: Writing and messaging, project management, employee communications and intranet expertise.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Organization, branding, marketing strategy, video production, problem solving, plate spinning and being the calm in the eye of the storm.
- Personal Statement: “Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic.” ~ Albus Dumbledore
Message and voice are an integral part of sharing your brand with the world. Communicating who you are and what you do in a way that differentiates your company or product amidst a sea of sameness is key. Let’s make some marketing magic.
Norio Saneshige Creative Director
Cheryl Molnar Senior Art Director
Rachel Watson Graphic Designer / Photography Specialist
- Nickname: Circles
- Aspirations: To inspire clients to discover their full potential.
- Core Expertise: Responsible for creative output with oversight of the team and creative processes in print, web, multimedia, motion graphics, photography and branding.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Client communication and management
- Personal Statement: I have been very fortunate and could not ask for better clients than those I am working with now. They’ve helped me grow professionally and personally.
- Associations/Organizations: Building Design & Construction Magazine, Ad Q Awards by Ad Q Studies in 8 consecutive years; National Create Awards, Best Of Category; AAF Addy Awards, numerous Gold, Silver and Bronze awards; Shimane Advertising Awards, numerous Gold, Silver and Bronze awards in Japan; OPAS International Design Awards winner; Designboom and DuPont’s International Design Competition nomination; Member, JAGDA (Japan Graphic Design Association) based on juried review of portfolio
- Accreditations: Before joining WRL, Saneshige graduated from the Tokyo Designer Gakuin College and worked as a freelance graphic designer and as an art director for Media Network, Inc. (Shimane, Japan), and Samushingu Inc. (Tokyo, Japan).
- Aspirations: Live life to the fullest
- Core Expertise: Print/Web Design, Branding, Marketing, Art Direction, Creative Collaboration
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Project Management, Detail Organization, Client Management
- Personal Statement: "Every great design begins with an even better story." – Lorinda Mamo
- Aspirations: To discover then deliver thoughtful solutions to our clients, enjoying the process along the way with our talented team.
- Core Expertise: Print/web design, photography & photo editing
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Illustration, organization, and an eye for detail
- Personal Statement: My goal is to continue to grow daily as an artist and person by striving to do the next right thing. "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
Jeremy Fish Director of Video & Motion Graphics
Emiliano Diaz Capt Video & Motion Graphics Intern
Mike Giguere 3D Modeler and Animator
- Aspirations: To learn something new every day and have a good time doing it, see a man on mars and be around for the discovery of extraterrestrials.
- Core Expertise: 3D modeling, texturing and animation as well as video and motion graphics
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Video Producing and Project Management
- Personal Statement: In the words of Leonardo Da Vinci, "Art is never finished, only abandoned." I think saying, "Art is never finished, you just stop working on it" sounds better but that’s just me.
- Nickname: Memo
- Aspirations: To be a valuable asset to any team, and build the skills of a leader through good communication, and hard work.
- Core Expertise: Video Editing, Visual Effects, 3D Modeling and Animation
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Sound Design/Music Production, and Acting/Theatre
- Personal Statement: Sometimes a hero is someone who makes your life just a little bit easier.
- Associations/Organizations: Thespian Society
- Nickname: Jiggy
- Aspirations: To one day be a great dad and to continue camping and traveling with my wife.
- Core Expertise: 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, and rendering as well as real-time graphics.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Audio engineering.
- Personal Statement: “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift” - Steve Prefontaine
Jake Batcho Columbus Territory Manager
Laura Speakman Senior Art Director
Arielle Gardner Executive Accountant
- Aspirations: Constantly be improving and refining all aspects of my personal, professional, and spiritual life.
- Core Expertise: Relationship Management, Sales, Solution Selling and Client Success.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Sports Branding, Education Marketing, Social Media and Coaching.
- Personal Statement: You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Aspirations: Be creative. Think freely. Seize every opportunity. Laugh out loud and often. Make your heart sing. Envision greatness. Don’t wait for tomorrow. Today is the Day.
- Core Expertise: Design, Art Direction, Branding, Conceptualization, Corporate Identity, Creative Collaboration, Project Management
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Team management, attention to detail, organization, planning, photography, focused work ethic
- Personal Statement: Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. – Steve Jobs
- Nickname: DropKick
- Aspirations: To become the best I can be at everything I apply myself to.
- Core Expertise: Accounting
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Team Building
- Personal Statement: "In order for any professional/personal relationship to be successful for both individuals, what is important to the other person must become important to you."
- Associations/Organizations: National Leadership Association
Todd Locke Advisor